The Chocolatier Programme at Whitecaps is one its most sought after and intensive programs, providing you an introduction to the bitter-sweet world of Chocolates. Conducted by renowned Chocolatier and Pastry Chef Arvind Prasad, this six-day, hands-on intense program introduces you to Chocolate Theory, Tempering Techniques, Chocolate Panning and Enrobing, Exquisite Garnishes and varied Flavour Combinations.
This program is designed to teach you how to create an assortment of soft centered fillings, a variety of Modern Ganache, Signature Chocolate Flower, Enrobed Chocolates, Panning, and much more, all aimed at helping you hone and develop your Chocolatier skills.
- The History of Chocolate
- Chocolate Tempering and Crystallization of Chocolate
- Making your own Transfer Sheets
- Chocolate Enrobing
- Making Long Shelf -life Filling
- Techniques of making a Chocolate Flower
- Chocolate Panning Techniques
- Making Chocolate Bon-Bon, with Modern Assorted Flavours
- HCreating your own Chocolate Garnishes using different Techniques
- Techniques of Cocoa Butter Spraying
SOME FLAVORS YOU MAY CREATE INCLUDES:
- SOFT CARAMEL
- Matcha and Lime Bon-Bon
- Classic Gianduja
- Fruit flavour Double-texture Chocolates
- Cappuccino and Cinnamon spiced
WHAT WILL BE PROVIDED TO STUDENTS
- Apron x2
- Chef Caps
- Recipe Booklet
- Certificate of participation/completion
WHAT TO WEAR
You must wear closed-toe shoes. Formal clothing is recommended.
CLASS FEES : Rs 29,500
WHITECAPS INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF PASTRY
29, 1ST MAIN 1ST BLOCK, KORAMANGALA
6 days (54 Hours) (1-week Programme)
Monday to Saturday, 9 am to 6 pm
Contact us to learn more about the course, timings and fees.